About Me

I want to share with the world my experiences of living a life sandwiched between Canada and India. Life might be crazy at your end, but I bet you will be amused by what I get to see often.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

and here we go again

Okay! After 2 and a half years of painful hopes of "we will make it work", "we won't fight again", "but I love you babe!" - I have ended the relationship with the man I planned to get married to one day. It just wasn't working! But what it was doing, was, making me CRAZY! I, for once, found myself on the brink of punching strangers so I could get my frustration out but no more. I'm a happy woman now.
I found his twitter account today though, I'm going to try not to check on his update too much. Of course there's his public blog as well but I can learn to avoid that- far better and productive things to do in life, I mean it.

1 comment:

  1. Expectations of each other. high expectations are big problem Samrita. When people love each other naturally there will be expectations. things are easy when expectations are kept low.

    i am happy when i am alone.
    i run away to be alone for a while.
    i do my best to be alone.
    in India you have lots of friends, which is good and sometimes it is not so good.

    Jhagde' are nice. they revitalise the relationship. they make you stop and think.
    i fight with my friends always. i am a big jhagdaloo. hurting each other comes out of trying to get even. meaningless.
    nobody is superior even to an ant Samrita.

    ReplyDelete